After my previous relationship I needed a break from dating…
Unfortunately I didn’t know this at first; running into situations I quite clearly wasn’t ready for. Blindly doing what I thought was right but quite clearly was not.
For the past few months I effectively dropped tools from dating, had time to myself and came accustomed what my new way of life, despite being single for almost a year now.
Taking from my experiences, here are my 10 reasons why you should take a break from dating:
1. You have mental capacity to think about other things
2. You start thinking with your head and not your…
3. This gives you more time to invest in yourself
4. Truly ‘find’ yourself…
5. Seriously though, there’s such a thing as a platonic relationship those you’re attracted to
6. Which gives you perspective on what’s important
7. You’ll have a clearer idea of what you’re actually looking for
8. After a while you start to see your life differently
9. By not looking, you’ll have an idea of what you actually want in someone
10 You actually start to act more yourself and not some sort of act
Moral of the story? Taking a break from dating will mean you get your own act together and get your priorities straight. There is not and will ever be anything equal to time.