Two heavyweights in the male grooming world have joined forces to forge a combination of grooming products worthy of a king – the Mankind Christmas Collection: The GQ Edition is a masterpiece.
The thing is, not all masterpieces have to cost the world. The GQ Edition packs in over £400 worth of products for just a fraction of the price – the sort of value for money that is a breath of fresh of air.
Yes, recently we’ve seen many brands simply exploit their audiences with audacious prices for frankly cheap, nasty products; here Mankind is (thankfully) breaking this trend by offering luxuriously packaged grooming gifts with a total saving of £300, yes this box is only £100!
So, what the hell is inside? Let’s take a look…
- Omorovicza Moor Cream Cleanser (150ml)
- Argentum la potion infinie Anti-Age Cream (70ml)
- Clinique For Men Face Scrub (100ml)
- men-ü Clay (100ml)
- The Refinery Eye Gel (15ml)
- Lab Series Skincare For Men Pro LS All-In-One Face Treatment (100ml)
- Jack Black Beard Lube Conditioning Shave (177ml)
- Gentlemen’s Tonic Savile Row Razor – Faux Ivory
- Marvis Classic Strong Mint Toothpaste (1 x 75ml)
- Korres Men Magnesium & Wheat Proteins Anti Hair Loss Shampoo (250ml)
- Anthony Exfoliating and Cleansing Bar (198g)
- Rituals The Ritual of Samurai Hand Lotion (70ml)
There is quite literally something for every aspect of any grooming routine, from hair cleaning, styling, and maintenance / facial cleanser, scrub, cream and a gorgeous faux ivory razor/ toothcare, handcare and eye gel! Any gent would be absolutely made up to receive this as a gift, as I know I definitely was.
Out of all the products featured in The GQ Edition, which is a stand out for you? Let me know in the comments!